For over eight years, Forest Electric New Jersey (Forest NJ) performed regular electrical maintenance at Credit Suisse’s data center. We had a full-time project manager who held routine meetings with the client and the maintenance personnel, helping to ensure that daily operations ran smoothly. We kept abreast of the client’s new and ongoing maintenance initiatives, and provided cost-effective solutions to help save money and reduce critical systems’ downtime.
Credit Suisse needed qualified contractors to maintain daily electrical operations at their data center.
Forest NJ worked on multiple systems, including:
- Automatic transfer switches
- Power distribution units
- Uninterruptable power supply switchboards
- Uninterruptable power supply batteries
- Low- and medium-voltage switchboards
- Power and lighting
We also performed as-needed electrical and mission critical services, such as:
- Routine electrical meter readings on various equipment
- Infrared thermal scanning
- Researching and confirming power availability to ensure proper load balancing
- Managing and assisting outside vendors who did routine data center work
- Monitoring and responding to electrical alarms
- Performing electrical moves, adds, and changes as directed by work order tickets
- Installing whips and cabinets according to work order ticket requests from information technology personnel
- Supporting yearly maintenance shutdowns
- Providing complete documentation and record keeping through the client’s existing work order system
- Providing on-time billing and support documentation to the client
Credit Suisse Group is a leading global financial services company headquartered in Zurich. As an integrated global bank, Credit Suisse provides services to clients worldwide in the areas of investment banking, private banking, and asset management.