Forest Electric New Jersey (Forest NJ) provided general power and lighting on this project, completing the fit out of 10,000 square feet of data floor white space within budget and on the client’s compressed schedule. The fit out was successfully finished in only 13 weeks, and, thanks to our outstanding work, we were subsequently awarded the facility’s maintenance contract.
Morgan Stanley needed this data center project completed on a highly compressed schedule. The project design focused on maximizing reliability and the utilizing of cutting-edge information technology solutions.
As part of this data center fit out, Forest NJ completed the following electrical contracting services:
- Coordination of the equipment commissioning and installation process
- Installation of power distribution units (PDUs) and all associated electrical distribution equipment
- Installation of two 600kW uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems and associated distribution equipment
- Installation of building access control and fire alarm systems
- Management of scheduling requirements associated with client blackout periods
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The firm has more than 48,000 employees and 600 offices in 35 countries worldwide.